BRS 4 Stage RO Only System 75GPD
BRS 4 Stage Value Systems are perfect for reefers who have water treated with chlorine, low volume chloramines and most well water. If you are unsure what your water is treated with try a quick test strip or checkout the BRS Universal Line which treats all types of water for virtually any size tank and you know you are covered.
Benefits of Value BRS RO/DI Systems
- 99% rejection Dow membrane - NSF certified
- BRS Universal carbon block - NSF certified
- GE Purtex sediment filter - NSF certified
- US Made Double O-ring Mur-Loc Fittings
- Includes additional accessories and connections
- Includes chlorine/chloramine test strips
- Free Shipping on all systems
- Lifetime warranty
All BRS RO/DI systems reflect the latest in reverse osmosis technology with updated filters, components and design updates.
Value systems:Designed to treat for chlorine, low volume chloramine usage and most well water*. Value systems are compact, portable, upgradeable and most importantly affordable.
Universal systems: Designed to be best in industry filtration for chloramines, chlorine and well water as well as cover the widest array of contaminates. This is the ideal solution if you simply want to know you have the best filtration available.
*If you are unsure if your city uses chlorine or chloramines you can use a LaMotte Insta-Test Free & Total Chlorine & Chloramine Test Strip or call your city's water treatment facility. If you don't want to bother with that, get the Universal system and know you are covered. Over 40% of municipal water supplies are now treated with hard to remove chloramines. This number is growing everyday so we recommend to the Unversal systems. If you select a Value system today, it is future proof and fully upgradeable. We offer Value to Universal Upgrade Kits which are super easy to install.
4 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
Parts Bag Includes:
- 1/4" push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok push connect Inline ball valve for easy on/off
- Filter wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Chrome faucet diverter valve with adapter kit to make a non-permanent connection to kitchen sink
- Mur-lok garden hose/utility sink adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok push connect dual EPDM O-ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of 1/4" blue, red and black tubing
- BRS 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis units exclusively feature NSF-certified Universal and Chlorine/VOC Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, GE Purtrex depth sediment filters and American made DOW membranes.