BRS 7 Stage 75GPD Pro Plus RO/DI System
BRS 7 Stage Pro RO/DI Systems are designed to produce ultra-pure water while being very efficient with deionization resin consumption. If your water is treated which chlorine, chloramines, or from a well the BRS 7 Stage will be able to clean your water down to 0 TDS after the triple DI system. Many water supplies have impurities like phosphates, ammonia, and CO2 that can use up deionization resin quickly and by using single bed cation and anion resins that are backed up by a mixed bed resin, you will only need to replace the DI cartridge that has been exhausted.
Every BRS RODI system can be installed within minutes with the easy to use Mur-lok push-connect fittings that allow you to make leak-free connections. Bulk Reef Supply RO/DI systems only use the latest filters and components in Reverse Osmosis technology. We have designed our RO/DI units especially for reef tanks, but they can produce perfect water for other types of saltwater and freshwater aquariums too. If you have a well, or you are connected to city water we offer a variety of RO/DI systems that will fit your aquarium's needs.
7 Stage Pro RO/DI Features:
- Super efficient with DI consumption
- Includes BRS Pro resin
- Produce 0 TDS water
- Minimal wastewater
- Includes Float Valve and Inline Ball Valve
- Multiple source water connections
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft Each of 1/4" Blue, Red and Black Tubing
- Pre-installed NSF Certified Filters
PLUS RO/DI System Included Upgrades
- HM Digital Inline Triple TDS Meter - Instantly know the purity of your water, before it enters the deionization system, after the single bed resins, and then your final product water after the Pro Mixed Bed resin stage. The inline probes come pre-installed and with the simple push of a button, your waters TDS is displayed on the LDC monitor.
- Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge - Reverse Osmosis membranes require a particular amount of pressure to operate efficiently, and using a pressure gauge will help ensure your system is performing correctly. Pressure Gauges also work as a great indicator of when sediment or carbon blocks start to become clogged.
- Membrane Flush Valve - Keep your RODI system running like new by flushing the membrane for a few minutes before and after each use. Membrane flushing helps remove any built-up mineral deposits from your membrane, that could harm performance, or even cause a complete clog.
All Bulk Reef Supply RO/DI Systems are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
4 Stage Value RO/DI Systems - Perfect for city water that is treated with low amounts of chlorine, or well water with very minimal contaminants. Four stage RODI systems are a great solution if you only connect your RODI system temporarily or have little space to dedicate to storing a RODI system.
5 Stage Premium RO/DI Systems - Our most popular systems handle common impurities found in well water along with most types of city water treated with chlorine including small amounts of chloramines.
6 Stage Deluxe RO/DI Systems - If you are not sure what is in your water, or it contains excessive amounts of TDS or hard to remove contaminants like chloramines, phosphates, nitrates, silicates, etc. The BRS 6 Stage systems are designed to effectively treat any water your home may have prior to using it in your aquarium. The Dual DI stage helps with the hard to remove ions like ammonia, phosphates, silicates, etc.
7 Stage Pro RO/DI Systems - Perfect for almost any water condition, but if you have contaminants that use excessive amounts of DI resin, the 7 Stage RODI system is the ideal choice. It uses cation and anion single bed resins that give you added control and cost savings over traditionally used mixed bed resins. Most water supplies tend to exhaust either the positively or negatively charged resin more quickly than the other, and by separating the standard mixed bed resin into single beds, you are no longer throwing away good deionization resin.
7 Stages of Filtration
Stage 1 - GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
Stage 2 - BRS 1 Micron Universal Carbon Block
Stage 3 - BRS 1 Micron Universal Carbon Block
Stage 4 - Dow Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Stage 5 - Pro Series Cation Deionization Resin
Stage 6 - Pro Series Anion Deionization Resin
Stage 7 - Pro Mixed Bed Cation Deionization Resin