Geos Reef CR510 Calcium Reactor
The CR510 calcium reactor will hold roughly 5 pounds of media and is well suited for reef aquariums up to 125 gallons. The diffuser replaces the standard media plate allowing the reactor to be filled from the very bottom maximizing the amount of media the chamber can hold and the high flow circulation pump permits faster effluent rates as needed for higher demand displays.
- All cell cast acrylic construction, 5″ diameter chamber.
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Silicone O-ring
- Full access to the reaction chamber for easy maintenance
- Micro ball valve effluent control
- Sicce Syncra 0.5 pump with diffuser
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Compact 8.5 x 9.5 foot print, 14″ overall height
- Can be used in sump or as an external unit
- Designed to be used with a Carbon Doser electronic regulator*